Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

So we ended up going to Bermi for the long weekend...
Had a nice relaxing time for the most part,
kids had a ball, got a little sunburnt.... :(
I haven't really had a chance to check out my pics, took way too many as usual lol...
This is one of my faves so far, just love it!!
It is Sheri holding onto Zayne as they were going swimming at Bruce Steer beach.
The boy loves the water, he was absolutely freezing and would NOT get out!!
He has a stubborn streak like you would not believe lol..

I will put up more pics when i have a chance to go through them and pick out my faves.. :)
Got lots to do today, all the usual washing, bit of shopping, have to got to the post office and post off some layouts i have been trying to post for a week lol...
Really want to get some scrapping done too, am hoping that my parcel from Anna's craft cupboard turns up today, am so excited to get some new stuff lol..
anyways, hope you have a great day!!!
oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR..

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Nice pic...can't wait to see your faves...Happy New Years to you too!!