- Weighs 10.12 kg (only put on 120gms this fortnight)
- Is 70cm long (1.5cm in a fortnight!)
- Is having up to 3 meals a day. Loves the jars with pumpkin, the custards and the oatmeal and cereal ones.
- Sits up on his own for ages.
- Sits up in the bath, and LOVES it!!
- Plays with all his toys, and he has LOTS.. Very spoilt bubba..
- Has started a new noise, this one is gurgling, very cute until he does it for an hour straight at 1am...
- Still loves attention. Can't leave him alone for 5 seconds or he starts bitching.
- Has started waking through the night again. :-( and staying awake...
- Has just started having a dummy, coz he was driving me nuts!
- Loves kisses.
- Loves knees, lol he will suck on anyones knees!!
- Rolls around all over the place. Not looking like crawling for ages, and I hope he doesn't! My house is nowhere near baby proof.
- Will now sleep in the cot during the day.
- Loves the car.
- Likes to sleep in my bed. Doesn't like to share with me though, lol.
- Has less hair than he did when he was born!
These pics were all taken tuesday..
I have Tani at home today, she said she was sick and I wasn't sure whether I believed her or not... She loves school so wasn't trying to get out of it, I just thaught she didn't want to eat her breaky.. But I have just realised that she has put herself to bed and has gone to sleep. LOL might be coz I wouldn't let her do anything though, coz sick people can't play outside, or play with the eyetoy on playstation. Mean I know, but I don't want her to think having a day off is fun!! So I have 2 snoozing kids in the house, and it is VERY peaceful. I expect Zayne to wake shortly though..
I am picking Jed up at 12.30 today, we are going over to wagga to get some more paint and things. I love shopping. Wish I had that money from K Rudd though, it sure would come in handy..