Wednesday, May 27, 2009
He got lots of pressies he wanted this year,
he now has the full range of LEGO power miners,
a lamp, new doona cover, some clothes,
a bit of money, etc
We went wood-carting at Dad's farm on the weekend,
got a few pics while Mark was cutting the wood,
just going to put a couple up here.
This is one of Auni's pumpkin's..
Thursday, May 21, 2009
- Weighs 10.82 kg
- Length is 71.5cm (i think...)
- Head 45cm (i think...)
- He is crawling properly, and everywhere.. Doesn't really commando at all anymore.
- Pulls himself up on everything.
- Falls off most things... I'm sure he will have a permanent imprint of the table leg on his forehead if he keeps it up, lol.
- Has stood not holding anything for about 5 seconds-ish a few times.
- He is into EVERYTHING!! Especially likes the DVD player, DVD drawers, and power points!!
- Walks along things.
- Walks along holding my hands.
- Has 2 sleeps most days, depending on if his routine gets interrupted, them he usually has none.... Which results in him bitching at me allllll day.
- Still wears size O
- Says 'dad', 'dadda', 'bub', 'go', 'gone', 'mum'. Its all really just babble, but you can really hear the words in there.
I'm sure there is more, but can really not think of it...
Might come back and add it if i can remember..
Pics were all taken Sunday 10th May.
at Rotary Park
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Just have to wait till I go to the clinic tomorrow and get him weighed.
Need to do this so I can remember when I go to write in his baby book..
Have been slack, slack, slack..
Jed's 8th b'day is tomorrow,
so i'm busy with that cooking cakes etc.
Love my kids b'days but love them even more when they are over!!
Jed's room is on the way to being finished,
Mark is gradually geting the bed put up.
Still needs door frames and skirting boards in there, but the window is in,
and the walls and roof are painted,
and the new carpet has been layed.. (just in his room)
Can't wait till its done!!
Anyway off to do some stuff now that Zayne is FINALLY having his morning nap.