Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a quick one..

I wanted to enter the sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard this month...


I just got an order from her yesterday and I want MORE,


so I hope to WIN... hahahaha


So this is the sketch.


and this is my page..


REMOVED FOR PUBLISHING


As usual I have changed it up a little to suit me.


The general layout has stayed the same,


I just switched the elements along the bottom from right to left.


Just a quick one i whipped up this afternoon after cleaning my desk from last weeks effort lol.


now its messy again.......!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Great take on the sketch.

My scrap space is never clean. I no sooner get it looking reasonable, scrap and then its a disaster again.

Lauren said...

Love the frames around your photos. Gorgeous as always.

Lizzyc said...

fabulous take on the sketch!!

Teegs said...

i heart the 3 in your world:) like LO's of them all together:)

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous Tara. Love the little frames around the pics.