Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back again...

I have been scrapping!!

Along with my other commitments I had to get done,

I have done these challenges....



The challenge is

1. White

2. The word ON

3. White space


I love white, and white space lol, so thought i would give it a go!



The challenge was to use some household 'ephemera'..

I have used a tag off Zayne's new Thomas pjamas he will be getting for his birthday.... {shh lol}



The challenge was fabric and stitching,

of which I have used both!

{and Kraft of course}

Journaling on this layout is about Tani telling me I look like a blowfly when I'm wearing these glasses... Which I do lol.

I had another pair of sunnies,

which BROKE, and these are my only back-ups.. I can NOT go outside with no sunnies :(


REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

Close ups of the stitching, incase you didnt believe me lol...

Thats it for now :-)

***

I have also fixed up the pics in the post below,

they were REALLY off!

14 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love love all these layouts... and pmsl at tani's comment on the glasses

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts, Tara. Love the 1,2,3 challenge one - just gorgeous

Lizzyc said...

these are fabulous takes on the challenges!!

Anonymous said...

Just me back again,scraplifted your 1,2,3 challenge for a just because page. Hope that's ok. Take care xx

Teegs said...

nice:)you scrapped again and you scrapped yourself twice...OMG

Leonie said...

Cool haven't seen your scrapping for a while, it's just as fabulous as ever :)

Karen said...

What a beautiful pic on your STB lo, Love it as I'm sure your little fella will love his PJ, nothing more special than anything thomas for a little boy!!!

Cathy said...

All gorgeous creations Tara.. love your style!! Thanks so much for playing along at KIU :))

Renee Aslette said...

Love love love your Scrap the Boys page, it is so cool. The thomas label is just perfect!

Jeanenne said...

Love all these layouts, especially STB. How cool are the rolled edges!!! Hope he loves his Thomas PJ's.

Rachael Funnell said...

All these Layouts are SUPERB....
Love the Hand Stitching around the Black Circles!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS for Sharing with US over @ KIU... xx

Debbie Smith said...

Hi Tara, I love your pages, and you have such a great style!!! The layers and details in the kraft page are beautiful, and the stitching around the holes is very original! Love it.

Jules said...

gorgeous tara.... and I'm so totally the same when it comes to sunnies! I have my good pair in the car, a pair in my handbag and a pair in the laundry just to go to the clothesline!! :) x

Charmane said...

GORGEOUS pages Tara!!! Loving checking out your work xoxo Charmane