Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Quick Update

It has been a while since I posted anything here, so I just thaught I would do a quick update... I have been busily scrapping my latest paper bag album, which I am absolutely LOVING!!!! It is coming along quite nicely I think, I will post some pics of it soon!!
Yesterday we had an appointment with the solicitor to sign papers to purchase our first home!! (which is the house we are renting at the moment) So by the end of the week we need to pay our deposit and I guess it will actually start to seem real! I can't wait to be able to do anything I want to it without having to ask permission!!
There is only 4 more days till my baby girl turns 4!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! Today she asked me if we could wrap her presents up yet?? She thinks she is going to help me with them :) LOL

No comments: