Wednesday, August 22, 2007

365 Day Challenge DAY 1

So I have decided to jump on board this 365 day challenge... LOL Although really i'm not totally sure whats its all about other than to upload a pic of myself onto my blog everyday!!! So this is DAY 1 and i'm sure it is going to be a huge challenge to do this EVERYDAY!!! Karen and I are doing it together, both starting DAY 1 today (which is Wed 22nd August) so we can only see how we go!!! LOL If anyone would like to jump on and explain things to me FEEL FREE!!!
BTW I HATE PICS OF ME :)

4 comments:

karen e said...

I do like this photo of you...

we will need to remind each other to do this you know

karen e said...

Hey guess what you've been tagged "Rockin' Girl Blogger" check out my blog for details....

Sar said...

Hey Tara!

Love your blog, stole your idea of a slide show, thats unreal for showing all your layouts!

Good luck with the 365 day challenge!

Cheers,
Sar

Nicole said...

Good luck with your 365 day challenge, and if it helps I don't like pix of me either.

Nicxx