Friday, December 10, 2010

so...

What's been happening in your world?
not a lot happening here,
we still have until wednesday til school holidays start
{not sure why they finish so EARLY though?}
I remember when i was a kid,
waaaaay back then lol
We would usually break up only a couple days before xmas.
ah well.
When I say not a lot happening that was kind of a lie,
just nothing in MY personal life lol.
**
Our region is experiencing some of the worst floods in
about 50 years, we have had huge amounts of rain which
has made our dams go from almost empty 12 months ago
to overflowing, literally overflowing.
The spillways are going and they have also been releasing water through
the flood gates too, which has caused significant flooding
downstream from us.
We have copped it, but nowhere near as bad as others..
**
Tegan's little sis also had her baby TWINS!
There were 11 weeks premmy,
but are healthy and doing well!
I am yet to see any pics but i'm sure they are gorgeous :D
**
Oh, a bit of personal news,
which i'm sure you have all heard by now
is that I am a SBM Master!
It's strange to be allowed to tell, since I have known for so long,
I am glad the cat is finally out of the bag,
even though I dont know of ANYONE who has seen the mag?
No exciting stories from me about finding out either lol.
**
Oh and YAY we now have XMAS plans lol..
good thing about our family if you procrastinate long enough someone
will step up to the mark!
**
What else?
I think thats it...
I have heaps of layouts to photograph,
only a few that I can share though..
Hopefully will be back with them sometime soon.

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh a HUGE CONGRATS on being a master!! well done! the mag comes out next week i think and i am looking forward to it..enjoy being a master and celebrate your achievements ...well done..

amanda73 said...

great big congrats on being a master, i havent got the mag, cant wait though

congrats on the twins. a fair bit early, but the things they can do these days is amazing for premmies