Friday, January 13, 2012

Memories...

Do you have a WORD for 2012??
I have decided that my word is
 
 
Memories
We will make them!
 
 
This year I am doing a 52 week album.... MY way!
I have brought a SMASH journal, and I have started! 
Week ONE is done, it is simple, it is messy, but it is there, the MEMORY... forever!
I am also doing Project 365 {+1}
I have downloaded the app onto my iphone, I am up to day 13 and going strong.
All pics {bah one} have been taken using my iPhone so far.
The Memories are there, and I am loving it ♥ 

I havent yet decided if I will be sharing my 52 week album online or not, but this is a little sneaky of the 'front page'... This page was the decider for my 'word'

1 comment:

Felicity Ives said...

Always a fan of your creations, Tara, and happy to see you have chosen 'memories' as your word for this year. Looking forward to see many of your projects during the year.
I too am focusing on a word and have chosen 'faith'. Its the inspiration from lovely girls like you who gave me the 'faith' to enter the Masters this year, and now I've had a little success my 'faith' in myself is growing.
Thank-you for always scrapping honestly, you know, good times, bad times, bad hair days, all the 'memories' that may otherwise be forgotten as we get older.
Good luck in your quest to meet your goals in 2012.