Saturday, December 31, 2011

So over the past few days I have seen on Facebook so many people say good riddance to 2011. Now I have in no way had a fab year after losing a loved one in February, but I can truly say besides that I have had a good year. I am happy, my family is happy, we are all in good health and we have a roof over our heads and food on our table every night. We have hard times and sad times like everyone else, but I choose to celebrate the happy times rather than dwell on the bad or sad. So tonight I will say goodbye 2011, thanks for the good times and welcome 2012, looking forward to the life, happy times and whatever else you may bring. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! See you on the flip side :)

2 comments:

donna said...

What a fantastic attitude to have honey....onwards and upwards is the only way to go.
Happy New Year to you and your family xxxx

Unknown said...

I could not agree more Tara!! Happy New Year to you and your family..wishing you a fantastic 2012!! :))xx