Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Photo...

 Last weekend we went for a drive with the kids to take the traditional Santa Hat photo's....
But while we were there my camera stuffed up and all my photo's deleted.
I'm not totally sure, but I think it was my 50mm lens that is buggered not the camera, which is still sad, but not devastating as it would have been if it was my camera! I'm still going to keep an eye on it, but hopefully its OK!
So after I lost all the photo's  I took I came back here and just snapped a few using my normal lens..
These are just a couple as I am using it as a test post for Facebook lol..

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh these are very cute! i hope your camera is ok..

amanda73 said...

what a bummer about your other photos..... love love these photos, the 2nd one is so cute, love tani in that 1

Teegs said...

oh that sucks were they better than these pics cos these are soo cute love em:) be good if you had that smiley one without there hats too would be a nice pic to frame