- Is just starting to eat solids on a semi-regular basis, he has some for one meal sometimes everyday, usually every second day.
- Has finally started to drink a bit of water, although he still really only plays with it, he isn't real sure what he is supposed to do with a bottle. Oh and he only drinks it if it has ice in it.
- Is sleeping much better. Although everytime I say that he starts waking throughout the night heaps again, as he did last night :-(
- Is rolling over both ways.
- Gets around by pushing himself along the ground. He covers lots of distance like this, and often headbutts the tv cabinet.
- Is starting to teathe. Poor bubba.
- Reaches out for things.
- Holds things.
- Chews on EVERYTHING.
- Dribbles and spews a fair bit.
- Loves cuddles.
- Gives the cutest big wet sloppy kisses.
- Loves his big brother and sister.
- Chats alot!! Lots of noise all the time.
- Is wearing 3 different sized clothes, some 00's, some 0's some 1's.
- He was 9.78kg last wednesday. Started packing it on again :-(
- He was 68.5cm long 3 weeks ago. She didn't measure him last week.
Thats about it, that I can think of at the moment.
Here are a couple of 4 month pics..
The body suit he is wearing in the pic above is size 1 for ages 12 - 18 months!! I went shopping the other day and couldn't find any bodysuits in big w or kmart bigger than a size 0!! I wasn't real happy bout that, coz he is almost out of 0's....