Thursday, October 6, 2011

Five...

At the beginning of the year I decided to do the one family photo a month,

for a year thing.

Well, honestly that turned out to be an epic fail.

(I hate the word epic btw, but it just seemed to fit lol)

SOOOOO.... Maybe I will try again.

We went away to Bermagui for the weekend,

and I made sure I was in SOME pics.

I hate pics of me, with an absolute passion, but looking back on photo's from previous holidays you would almost think we were a family of FOUR, not five.

This photo was taken with my camera by Sheri,

at Horseshoe Bay.

October 1st, 2011.


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this is a beautiful family photo.. and i know what you mean.. i would rather be behind the camera!! but for history sake, we need photos of ourselves!!

Teegs said...

Noice :D well done sheri:)

Yep tripods really are the best invention, everyone can be in the photo YEP that includes you so get it out:)

Leanne said...

What a stunning pic! I love this idea and have been challenging myself to do this as well.. Sofar i have missed only 1 month. March. and if I'm not careful, this month too! LOL! Thanks for the reminder...x