Monday, August 1, 2011

Zayney

i said to him... "who's this?"

he said to me... "zayney.."


Me and him, we spend our days together..

It's not often I get my camera out these days,

but i just thought i would snap a few pics of him in the backyard.

Complete with a milky way bribe lol..

I got a couple of good ones :)

***

On another note,

the weather here has been crazy warm,

considering its winter.

I have the back door open and the heater off,

and the clothes line is chockers full of clothes and towels.

I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh he is cute alright!! if the bribe works... then it works!!haha! yes a gorgeous day here today in queensland..

SANDIE MALLON said...

his gotten so big and CUTE!! time flies hay

Unknown said...

awww he is getting so big!! Gorgeous photos Tara and I am so loving this weather too :))xx