Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another CC


I was looking at a pretty boring weekend this weekend, Muli came down from sydney and him and Mark were going 4WD-ing, So I went looking for a CC to do, found a pretty good one at scrapworld http://http//scrapworld.com.au/catalog/index.php and I completed these three challenges for it...

I actually ended up going 4WD-ing as well yesterday, Muli wanted photo's and I wouldn't let them take my camera!!! I did get some pretty good shots, I might put some up later..

This first LO is a 6x12 sketch, such an easy size to do, if you haven't done one yet you should give it a go...I'm pretty happy with mine, but there are some FANTASTIC entries for the CC... I am not expecting to win anything this time round!!!
This one was for a Colour challenge, The challenge was pink, black and white or blue, black and white.... I was the only one that chose the blue one i think...

The last one is a manufacturers challenge... The whole LO had to be completed using ONLY 2 manufacturers!! I chose Scenic Route Paper Co, and Making Memories.... (cardstock of any brand though)

2 comments:

Ally said...

Hi Tara,
thanks so much for the lovely message on my blog :)
and also CONGRATS on winning the 6x12 page comp at scrap world!!! I loved your page as soon as I saw it! What a stunning photo and a gorgeous colour combo! Definately a deserving winner!!!
Love your colour challenge entry too! That Q and Co felt looks amazing with the black and white!
Hugs
Alice

Julie said...

What a great way to keep busy over the weekend Tara - you've done a brilliant job with each challenge - GOOD LUCK with the CC!!