Monday, September 10, 2012

us...

We had a little photo shoot with Tegan yesterday, and got some piccies of our family..
I usually hate photo's of myself, but there are quite a few there that i love ♥
As much as I hate the camera, it's SO important to get in the photo's sometimes too,
I would hate for my children to grow up and not have any photo's of us together!
I'm only uploading 1 pic as I'm too impatient to wait for them all to load onto blogger,
but i'm sure there will be more appearing after I scrap them!


This is my fave, i think i'll frame it ♥

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is a really lovely photo!! I would get it blown up too and put on my wall!! (if I were you!!)

donna said...

Gorgeous photo Hun, it would look amazing on a canvas
See you soooon!!!

Unknown said...

Military Challenge Coins
WOW! looking awesome and so cool what a great picture which you share thanks a lot and i hope you will share more like it.

Karen said...

That is a beautiful photo, would look amazing enlarged and in a frame!