8 Months already..
I'm not sure where the last month went!!
Not going to ramble on this time lol..
Just going to get to the point while he is sleeping.
At 8 Months:
- He weighs 11.42 kg.
- He is 73.5 cm long.
- Head is still 46 cm.
- He is a terrible sleeper at night. Doesn't like to sleep unless being held, and even then wakes up numerous times during the night!
- He is fairly good with his daytime sleeps now though.
- He is the fussiest eater ever.. Wont try anything new at all, it drives me crazy! Loves his custards, cereals and pumkin and sweetcorn. Also likes toast and sandwiches.
- Says Dad, Dadda, Bub, Bubba, Go, Gone, All Gone, Hello Dad, Mum.
- Loves his bath time, Hates getting dressed afterwards..
- Loves to be naked... Too bad its a bit cold this time of year though!
- Has cut his 2 bottom teeth.
- Has just gone onto formula. He seems to have weaned himself, just stuffs around if I try to feed him.
- Is pulling himself up on everything and cruising around.
- Has started exploring the house.
- Gives big kisses and cuddles.
- Slaps alot. Rather hurts a bit too :-(
Thats about all I can think of..
Pics were taken in Bermi on Sunday 7th, 3 days before he was 8 months..